Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer in September

We are BUSY. But for some reason I can't help but feel like I'm on vacation, because of the great weather! There's hardly ever a cloud in the big Texas sky, and the temperatures are in the 90's. My girls are in heaven - they've been in the pool every other day, and are getting very good at swimming around on their own and jumping off the sides.

Pretty soon we'll need to get these girls in swimming lessons and take off those armbands!

5 comments:

Info for you said...

Looks like heaven! Saying that as it was as windy as can be in Aberdeen today with a ton of rain. Autumn is here for sure and I bet it's going to be a cold one!

Hazel said...

Jealous! It was absolutely blowing a gale with torrential rain today. Glad the girls look so happy. Hope you are keeping well, not long now. Miss you, love you, hazelxxx

Belinda said...

I love the 'texas version'!!! I guess you took the sun with you;)

larshannon said...

Isn't the sun nice...unless it melts you. Good thing you waited until it was in the 90's and not the 100's to come.

Girls look cute swimming.

rankinfamily said...

Wish we were there!!! Hope you all ok miss you all Love Marie xxx