That's what one of our friends said when he was over, and it cracked me up. "She doesn't miss many meals, does she mom?" One great advantage to her new meal plan - she loves to sleep. Yesterday she went down for a "nap" at 4pm, and didn't wake up until 6:30 the next morning!! Minus a short midnight feeding that mommy needed :) We've also spent a lot of time outside lately, going on walks or playing in the backyard, and I think that tires her out too.
Whatever the cause, Scarlett's been a fun baby lately. She's noisy, active, hungry, and sleeps when she wears herself out :)
6 comments:
What a sweet baby and well done you for getting her there!
So glad you posted, I never get to get a good glimpse of Miss S!
Wow! That "nap" was crazy! I wish cereal made my baby sleep longer - it did nothing over here. He never seems to be tired. We're doing alright, but he can crash for two minutes and be good to go for another hour or two. But I too am enjoying this stage - they are so silly and crazy at this stage.
What a beautiful little girl. She sounds like she is full of fun. Love Pat xx
she is so Cute!! I Could Just bite her,, can't wait To see her and the Other Girls at The reunion,, Miss ya Aunt Abby
She is so beautiful! Seems she is growing just as fast as Esmé. Glad your all keeping well. xx
Post a Comment