I knew someday when my kids were older we would get a piano and begin lessons. I didn't think it would happen so soon, but when I mentioned this to my friend Shauna, BAM she was on a mission to find me the
deal of a century on a piano. For a couple weeks she was hitting estate sales, checking Craigslist, looking online, etc. THEN, the timing was so perfect, my mom happened to be working an estate sale with this beautiful black piano. The three of us teamed up to check out the piano and bargain with the seller. I am very grateful to my mom and Shauna for getting this for our family.

So now, we have a piano. Everytime I sit down to try to play, there are at least 4 other hands banging the keys with me. It makes me smile. And it makes me grateful there's a lock on this thing!
My lessons begin next month!
2 comments:
THATS WONDERFUL!! I love it, enjoy;)
I love playing piano. I usually play them to sleep Sunday nights and that is the only night I get it without little hands playing too. :)
Post a Comment