Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fun in San Antonio with Sarah

My sister was on her spring break from teaching in Utah, so she came down to spend Easter weekend with us! Josh was doing a camping event with the church youth, so we planned a girls-only trip to San Antonio.

We got tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream, which featured The Princess and the Frog, Cinderella, and Tangled. We had great seats, and it was a great performance, in typical Disney grandeur.
 
 


Scarlett amazingly loved the whole show! The only time she tried to leave her seat was during intermission. I was worried because the show was late-afternoon, during naptime, but she hung in there! I knew she was tired though, because as we were leaving the stadium she kept doing this:

We also stayed in an awesome hotel for the two nights we were there. It had an indoor/outdoor heated pool that the kids loved.
  

Then of course, we couldn't leave San Antonio without visiting its main family attraction: Sea World. The last time we went, the girls were too timid to feed the dolphins. But this year... that was their favorite part!

 

  



 

You know its been a successful weekend when the drive home looks like this:

Good times!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

AW!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all the pictures, what a fun time with your girls and sister!

Brittany said...

Congrats on the half marathon! I love the picture of you jogging.
So funny! :) Totally made me laugh. You look awesome in your leggings!