In May I panicked. I knew that in just a month I would have 4 girls at home for the summer, and no husband (he travels 4 days a week), in a new town where we weren't established with many close friends yet. I sat down with the local magazines and asked neighbors about things we could do in Billings this summer. It didn't disappoint. I put off blogging, working out, and other personal interests to give my summer to my girls. It was possibly the best. summer. ever.
![]() |
| We spent many days at the spraygrounds, wading pools, & swimming pools in Billings. |
![]() |
| We rose early to jump on the trampoline nearly every day. |
![]() |
| We did tennis camp |
![]() |
| We visited all the parks for picnics and playdates |
![]() |
| We played in panties |
![]() |
| We took swimming lessons from our neighbor |
| We went on family hikes on the weekends |
| We visited Billings' waterpark |
![]() |
| We enrolled in summer gymnastics |
| We shopped. A lot |
![]() |
| We visited downtown festivals (like the Strawberry festival) |
| We visited the Billings Zoo (bears wrestling in the background!) |
| We went on bike/scooter/powerwheel rides through the neighborhood with friends |
![]() |
| We visited the Montana Fair |
| We signed up for soccer camp |
![]() |
| We used our firepit more, for hot dogs and smores in the evenings |
And thank goodness for phones with cameras to capture these ordinary moments of our extraordinary summer.










1 comment:
Thanks for still blogging Cassie! I wish the rest of our family still did it. I love seeing your family, such fun things you do!
Post a Comment