Friday, December 31, 2010

And just like that....it's all over

These past two weeks have been wonderful. Josh has been home from work, and all my family has been here for the holidays. We've been busy, and I wish I had more pictures to share. I'll have to steal some from Sarah...she always has a camera with her :)

We had lots of meals together - either at our house or my parents.We made gingerbread houses for Family NightThe girls got matching PJ's for Christmas Eve...And matching dresses for church. Madison just woke up from a nap, and wouldn't stop crying unless she had her pacifier :( We had homemade cinnamon rolls Christmas morning...yum!And we spent all of Christmas day in our own home, and in our pajamas...mostly.The Sunday after Christmas, December 26th, Scarlett had her Baby Blessing in church.I am so blessed with a beautiful, healthy, happy familyAnd I am so glad I got to share this holiday with my brothers and sistersThis will be the last time we are all together until the family reunion this summer!
Happy Holidays! And here's to an even better new year - bring on 2011!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

What beautiful family photos! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. I'm sure it was wonderful to spend the holiday back with your family!

Payton Armijo said...

You guys look great!! I miss the old days when our families spent Christmas eve together. Boy have we grown in size and numbers!! Can't wait to see you all this summer!!

Diana and Gregg said...

beautiful family, beautiful memories, I miss you all so much! Love you, Aunt Diana

Brimaca said...

Cute pics! The girls looked so pretty in their dresses. :)