Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lydia the Lion


Lydia's preschool had a CIRCUS show! The kids dressed up as all sorts of circus performers, and luckily my mom had saved a lion dance costume that was mine like 25 years ago! And it is still just as cute! So for the circus, while most girls were tightrope walkers or horseback riders, my Lydia was a LION!



Unfortunately it was dark, so most of my pics and video are blurry :(
Lydia was allllll smiles up on stage, she was so thrilled that me, Scarlett, Claire and Daddy and Grandma came to watch her!

At the end of the show, all the performers came up on stage, and we noticed one thing: Lydia is pretty small! I remember that when I had my parent-teacher conference I was concerned about Lydia being the youngest in the class, with an August birthday, but her teacher replied "No way, she is one of the brightest and I wouldn't even know she was that young...except that she is smaller."

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Adorable! I wouldn't have even known that costume was old. It held up well. She made a very cute, small, little lion. =)