Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Favorite Pics from the Wedding


Memorable moments:

* Sarah was volunteered to watch FIVE children (including 2 babies) while most everyone else was in the temple. She was awesome.

* Brother Snow officiated the wedding, and one of his remarks was that Devin & Courtney are to be a king and queen in the Lord's kingdom. Devin will be a father of fathers of fathers.

* During pictures outside the temple, all the little flowergirls melted down. They were hot & tired & uncooperative, so we didn't get pictures of them until later. Instead, Josh and I took them on a drive and got some drinks.

* It was 102 degrees that day. They had to cut the cake early at the reception before it melted

* The sisters in our ward Relief Society are amazing. They set up the reception while we were all in Lubbock, they prepared the food, and worked all evening in the kitchen refilling food trays and punch bowls and cleaning up. They even cut the cakes and served them.

* The backyard reception was absolutely beautiful.. white lights and all

* Lydia and Claire referred to Courtney as "Princess Courtney"... And she was.

7 comments:

Marti said...

So happy for Devin! I love, love the pictures! I tell you what, that Taylor bunch is one good looking family and you girls are absolutely gorgeous!! I wish the picts were on facebook so I could click the like button!

Patricia said...

Beautiful pictures. Your three little angels look adorable. Make me realise how much I miss them. Looks like a wonderful day for all. Lots of love Patxx

Payton Armijo said...

Love the pictures!! you all look so beautiful, handsome, etc.... We are so excited to see you all this summer!!!

Abby said...

Thanks For Sharing,, we Loved seeing The Pictures. everyone Looked Just Beautiful.. we so wish we Could Have Been There.Can't wait Untill the reunion.Love Ya All

Stacey said...

How Wonderful, so happy for your family! The pictures are amazing, I just love all the purple!

Katie said...

LOVE those pictures! So beautiful... and I really like your darker hair Cassie, it looks really good!

Brimaca said...

I'm sad I had a brain fart and totally missed it. :(