Friday, March 15, 2013
Claire-bear my Care Bear
Sisters make the best of friends.
Scarlett and Claire are now roommates, as Lydia is in her own big-girl room now. Claire has been such a sweet big sister to Scarlett, and I love that about her. Last night Scarlett woke up crying, and while I tried to ignore it hoping she'd settle, I eventually went downstairs to check on her. I walked in their room and as Scarlett was crying, Claire - half asleep - was patting her back and singing a made-up lullaby to her. It was so sweet.
She is also so very loving toward Lydia. She races to the bus stop every afternoon so that she can give Lydia a hug when she gets off the bus. Then she just lights up because her sister is home and will follow her around and play whatever she wants to play.
Claire has a special place in my heart and it's no wonder God gave her to us as the middle child. She holds us all together and we love that about her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment