Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day



Ahh yes..those would be the best gifts, but with a newborn, 3 other little girls, and a sick husband it just didn't happen. It was still a wonderful mother's day being showered with gifts and made to feel like a better mom than I really am. My favorite gifts are always the cards that the girls make at school, with questions they answered about their mom.
 
from Claire:
1. If I could give my mom anything in the world I would give her: new shoes
2. How do I show my mom I love her? I kiss her
3. My favorite thing to do with my mom is: go for a walk
4. Her favorite color is: red
5. Her favorite food is: salad
6. When my mom grows up she wants to: play with me
7. If she had extra time, she likes to: take a nap with Hadley
8. My mom and dad first met: in Texas
9. My mom laughs when: I do silly things or a funny laugh
10. My mom is 32 years old
11. What my mom loves the most is: flowers
 
from Lydia
My mom is as pretty as a butterfly
She is as sweet as a puppy
She is as smart as a scientist
She is as special as ME
My mom is 32 years old
She likes to: give me hug and kiss
The best thing she cooks is: pizza and ranch
Her favorite food is: vechtpels
Her favorite thing to do to relax is: Going to sleep with me
We like to: hugs and kissis together
She is really good as: helping Hadley
My mom is special because: she is realy nice to me
 
 
I hope that they always think my favorite thing to do is spend time with them. Those answers are the only completely true ones!

No comments: