Sometimes I give in and use my coupons at Sears Portrait Studio. I don't regret it, they turned out pretty cute.


Scarlett is now pretty mobile, and I am reminded that this is a very difficult and demanding stage she's just entered. She follows me everywhere, empties drawers, pulls papers off desks, and puts everything she finds in her mouth. There is no relaxing unless she is asleep. But the rewards at this age are many: she has a beautiful smile and a sweet little laugh that she will give you any time of day, she claps for herself when she hears us say "yay", she actually
enjoys having her sisters play with her, and she is a wonderful sleeper who still cuddles up to nurse at night and warms my heart. Yes, she's a lot of work, and at times it's frustrating, but fortunately I have learned, third time around, that the best place to be is right with her, playing with her, and my ever-growing "To Do" list can wait until naptime or bedtime... or daddy time.
4 comments:
What a little cutie - with a beautiful smile which melts my heart Love Pat xxx
Love these pictures, the blue on her is just gorgeous!
oh wow! now she looks different, cannot make up my mind here who she looks like most, like claire and cassie, but different! ....oh and adorable, obvs!
I dont know what happin with my blog j jigglin is Hazel, but why I am called that who knows
Post a Comment